E-Board Meeting Notes
The E-Board
Meeting Notes are brought to us by Vice Admiral Wyatt Bacon:
During the past month, the Executive Board (E-Board) met to discuss some of the issues in the USF. One of these issues is the still M.I.A. Vice Admiral Anders. While one of the simmers with the Excelsior sim has had contact with him, my [Editor's Note: Vice Admiral Bacon's] own efforts to “chat” with him have gone on deaf ears. More, I’m sure, will be discussed in the monthly AHA meeting.
We
also discussed the topic of posts on the USF message board and
particular ownership of these posts. Again, this is an issue you
should discuss among the AHA and it should be discussed within the
Sim Guide Committee for inclusion into the Sim Guide itself.
Finally,
we talked about a promotion, and approved it. I will not mention it
in this writing, but it will become apparent very soon. The
individual involved, has proven themselves to be dedicated to the USF
and its goals. (Editor’s Note: All promotions are listed in
‘Officer Promotions & Awards’).
Comments
Post a Comment