Creative Endeavours

At Last

"You are so beautiful!"
I gushed clasping his hand
Locking onto, into, his eyes.
His magical warmth rushing through me
Sparking and sparkling deep inside.

Then he gave me a smile
Just the same old one that he gave away
At least a thousand other times that day
But I took my treasure, locking it carefully away.

To him I would be, could be, no more
Than another smiling pose to make,
just another fans' hand to shake.

Our meeting was dramatically different for me,
This was my long-held fantasy
I found a new, most intimate, reality.
My dreams sprang briefly to life
For one precious moment
WE TOUCHED!

--- "Kitty aka N'Tazzia"

Would you like to submit /your/ creative writing? Go ahead! Email it to USFPADD001@gmail.com with the subject title ‘Creative Endeavours’ and your character name, and all your crewmates will see it in the PADD!

Comments

Popular Posts